Blood test at home
At home: The most comfortable for you and the least stressful for your pet. The procedure is as follows:
- A veterinarian visits you at home to take the blood.
- We leave the sample ready and manage its collection at your home so that it can be sent to the laboratory.
- You receive the results by email.
- Our veterinarian contacts you to explain the results and plan treatment if necessary.
Urine or faeces analysis at home
The home solution is the most optimal, we will detail the process below:
- You collect the urine or faeces sample from your pet
- We manage the collection of the sample at your home and send it to the laboratory
- You will receive an email with the results
- The vet calls you to discuss the results and explain the treatment if necessary.