We know that this is a very difficult time and we want it to be as simple and transparent as possible for you.
Euthanasia at home: How it works
- You can contact us in advance by phone or whatsapp to answer any questions you may have or to explain the situation of your pet.
- Once you make the decision, we will schedule the visit of the veterinarian to your home.
- Once at your home, the veterinarian will make a final assessment of the state of the animal.
- If the veterinarian considers it appropriate to continue with euthanasia at home, he will explain the procedure and let you say goodbye.
- He will then proceed to calm your partner down and sedate him.
- Finally, he will administer intravenous anesthesia to put your pet to sleep definitively.
- Then, if it has been agreed, we will carry out the transfer to the funeral home for cremation.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions
Why should I choose Euthanasia at home?
At times like this it is difficult to know what is best and each one must choose what suits them best at that time. The experience of our veterinarians allows us to explain the benefits of euthanasia at home:
- We save your loved one a transfer that in those final moments will be stressful and painful.
- When it comes time to put him to sleep, the most important thing is that he be calm. And like people, the best way is to do it in your house, where he has always lived, surrounded by his affections.
- At a time like this, the whole family appreciates the privacy and warmth of home.